Click Pic to Enlarge

2008 Holden Caprice Supercharged

Circle D Level 2 and 3 Install kits available!!!!!!!!!! Message me through the Questions tab for info... Additional $100 off tuning during COVID. 

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
LangasLS
2008 Holden Caprice Supercharged

Hi Wacker, 

Round 2 with this car, second hand 2011 6L80 out of a VE Commodore fitted with a 2008 TCM. 

Tuned, in and driving quite happily. 

General driving its quite nice, however when giving it a bootfull in drive, it'll kick right back to second, hit limiter and go nowhere...Also I've found the second to third shift to be a bit on the sloppy side under full noise when shifting in tap up tap down. 

I've attache a copy of my engine and trans tune, would you mind having a glance over and seeing if anything jumps out at you? I still have full factory torque management and adaptives enabled. 

Car:

2008 Holden Caprice L98 (6L), 2300 Harrop Supercharger, 231/243 camshaft, 3200 TCE High Stall, 3.45 diff gears. Car makes approx. 600HP at the wheels

Engine tuned in Speed Density (no provision for MAF). CTSV Shift points in trans, base pressures increased as well as the pressures in the last two torque columns for each gear.

Cheers, Simon

Subscribe today to see the replies on this topic.