Click Pic to Enlarge

sierra TVS1900 TUNE

Circle D Level 2 and 3 Install kits available!!!!!!!!!! Message me through the Questions tab for info... Additional $100 off tuning during COVID. 

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
Landolt
sierra TVS1900 TUNE

Hello,

I am new to tuning and started using hp tuners a month or so ago.  Ive been trying to get my trans tune perfected and just this weekend installed a magnuson TVS1900 kit on my truck.  I am using their engine tune with the trans tune i have been working on.  just wanted to post up my log and tune here to see where i can inprove the tunes, and get any other info anyone would like to share.  I am eager to learn more and get both truck tunes dialed in.  It seems my LTFT are a little rich at lower rpm and i can smell the fuel when ideling.  would like to get that corrected, but i dont have a wideband instaled yet to properly do that.  Also curious abot TCC lockup and with my truck making so much more torque now if i can lock it up sooner to get a little more acceleration, but would like to make the transmission last as this truck is my daily driver.  

thanks for the help.

Subscribe today to see the replies on this topic.